Conclave

1. Restrained - stalemate if on both sides.

So this is kind of a problem, I could kill the remaining one but neither one of us is breaking free.

Round 2 begins ...
    Xadius uses Inner Focus. Xadius is now focused.
    Xadius uses Pinning Shot. Xadius hits the first talon spider with the Havenweald bow, dealing 4 edged damage. The first talon spider is now lightly wounded. The first talon spider is now restrained.
    Xadius is no longer focused.
    The second talon spider uses Pounce. The second talon spider moves 2 squares.
    The second talon spider uses Move. The second talon spider moves 1 square.
    Round 3 begins…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consider changing it from player turn based to party turn based

The idea being that everyone plans their moves and then they execute. Maybe two phases per turn (minor/major) but the idea is that monsters can be overkilled because everyone attacks at once. More coordination is necessary and a certain amount of gambling is at play...

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. explorable dungeons

create a series of room on a map that can be clicked to explore. each room contains a situation (text based with choices) or an encounter (fight!). players pass through the rooms linearly, if there are multiple options the party votes on which room to enter. Party members can also elect a "follow" option where they forfeit their exploration votes to the party leader (to make things go easier/faster).

a dungeon can consist of up to 20 rooms connected by halls and such. high skills can reveal secret doors with new areas inside.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A great game! Have you thought about a biography function for PC's? It would allow quite a bit more flavor in the game.

A great game! Have you thought about a biography function for PC's? It would allow quite a bit more flavor in the game.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide the right arrow on the action selection if there are no more actions to view

Currently the right arrow is always visible, even if there are no more actions to view. This arrow should not appear unless there are extra actions not shown. This would help the player determine whether or not there are more actions available for them to take

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. google+ App to allow video chat while playing Conclave

I have been happily playing turn based Conclave while on my hols, works great with my tablet ,my suggestion is for when my friends and i have more time,would be great to play Conclave and chat face to face using the video chat in google+ . I use video chat alot it and works very well with virtual table top apps in general. Congratulations on getting funded BTW :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gameplay tweaks to speed up async play

The asynchronous play could stand to speed up a little when possible. A few notions (let me know if you'd prefer individual enhancements in separate requests):

- Toggle zombie mode.
    Allow users who plan to be AFK to place their character on the defend/recover action so that they can be present without slowing down the pace. One of my games is putting in turns every couple hours, but sometimes mopping up mobs takes an interminable period because we have to wait on just one player for their moves when there's no challenge left to the fight. This works on the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Joining party while logged in

Is there some way that two people logged in at the same time can join, without the process going through email? If not, maybe this would be more convenient for parties playing synchronously (or at least starting out synchronously).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Weapon shop scrolling glitch

I scroll the shop's weapons and find an item of equipment I like. To afford it, I need to unequip something else. If the items are of the same type, I just equip the new item, and it replaces the old item. If the items are of a different type, I first unequip the item I want to get rid of. When I do that, the shop's weapons list jumps to the top, and I have to scroll down again and find the thing I wanted. Better if the scroll position were retained.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enhance the Create Party interface

There are a host of ideas all related to customizing the party.

- MaxWait: Time between turns before a player is either skipped or takes default action

- LevelRange: Max/Min level to join (and auto-level to Min)

- AllowedRace/Class

- PartySize (Max/Min)

- InitiativeType (player-turn vs party-turn)

Please consider allowing the party creator to set these options, and the party leader to edit them during play.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Glitches!

I was playing the quest Dead Sail, an I got to the part with the octopus and the other enemies. I did my turn, and then the ai did their turn. When my turn began, i suddenly had taken 15 damage. I looked through the log and not one enemy attacked me that turn. If you could fix it i would appreciate it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include a tutorial.

If there already is one, I couldn't find it! The tutorial should pop up automatically either when someone makes a new account, or when they make a new character (though that could get annoying fast).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not block the display menu when there's a pending invite

I'm using Chrome on OSX. I had a pending invite, and it seemed to be blocking the display dropdown. After ignoring the invite, the display dropdown came back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scale graphics for larger monitors

I've seen a number of requests to make the graphics work better on mobile devices, especially smartphones, and that's totally necessary. However, it would also be a big benefit if the graphics or the interface scaled to use more real estate if you have it available. When I'm playing on a 27" monitor and the game runs in a teeny window in my browser, it just feels... cheap, or not like a "real" gaming experience, which I think could harm the ability to monetize the game eventually. If having the graphics scale to a larger size isn't feasible, perhaps layouts…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Codex and Background

I feel this game has a lot of background and it would be nice to have some access (in game perhaps) a codex a knowledge of the world and the species that inhabits them. It would greatly enhance the RPG side and could create some chat-based in-character communication between players.

Also it would be nice to have your character a background screen with your own written bio and background, either created by the player or perhaps chosen from some stock. In the later option I could imagine selecting some general guidelines, like the environment the character grew up, the approach…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Nick responded

We’ve done some work on a codex already, and hope to finish that work and make it accessible within the game.

17. Look into a potential invite on Facebook error

On Safari on the iPad 3, using the Invite on Facebook option goes to a Facebook error page:

"An error occurred with Conclave. Please try again later."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Volley hits me when I'm right next to my target

So I was playing my Truebow and I used Volley on 3 guys that had closed in on me. Volley hit ME because I was next to my target. I have to say that's pretty silly. I hope it's a bug. Additionally, having a targeted squares notification for Volley would be helpful for learning what it's going to hit. Much like many of the Runecaster's spells.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Embeddable banner of our characters for us to advertise in forum signatures, blogs, websites and etc.

If there was an option to embed a banner featuring my character's avatar, level and most recently completed quest and the like. I think it would be neat to be able to share this in my signature on RPG forums and the like, while easily providing easy advertising for the game.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add some version of initiative

So that monsters may move between characters. Maybe set it up on a time system, so that if only two people in the party have moved after 6 hours, then one enemy moves. It would stop some of the overkill problems that are happening

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Conclave

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base