I suggest you ...

Setting party responsibilities

1 person is designated leader, but the other four should not just feel like followers, giving them each a choice that may or may not corrispond with their archetype may not be such a bad idea, that way each one could have their own "gift" to aid the party. this could help with tactics as well, and help form better parties.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron Abenoja shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron Abenoja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I admit Im not good at asking questions, that would be what I will call an inheritance, but to say that an archer in the back is a sniper instead of a hunter, would mean they fire when they get an absolute shot. this is just a title for a fight. Another example of gift (which in my opinion was a bad word to use), would be if the warrior was a tank instead of a paladin, then the warrior would take the offensive position and take the aggro from the enemies as the main target.
        these would just be titles that the player chooses before the battle, incase the player has to go into AI because of something happening.
        It was just an Idea, I read alot of the requests here about players not responding if there could be a kick and I thought this would allow you to be creative with parties so that they can initiate their ideas into the battle field with a title for Ai, without having to be kicked out. I see this as a disadvantage to have gathered loot with out actually playing.

• AdminDerek (Manager, 10x10 Room) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Aaron. Are you talking about voting during party decisions? Some choices are only unlocked if your party has someone who qualifies for them; for example, a choice might require a high Strength score that typically requires a Vanguard in the group. So there's already a bit of what you're asking about if I've understood you correctly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base