I suggest you ...

Round navigation

It would be great to have a way to easily jump through Round events. I often jump to the end for my turn, but sometimes I need to go back and review something that happened in a previous round (i.e., an enemy going invisible.). And quick way to jump rounds would be great, perhaps a slider... something more that < > arrows, especially for those events that accumulate 5+ rounds.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dasgoot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • subotai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much agree. Related to this, there are certain area effects that introduce a lot of redundant notifications in the turn order. Presumably this is under consideration, but keep it mind, please. When there are six or seven foes all on flames, or rough ground, it's annoying to have to click through each one.

One case in particularly was extra buggy, I think the very last challenge of Thicker than Blood. Each "The veli is on coagulated slime" was displayed twice, that is, twice per veli. A bit silly.

One caveat: it IS useful to know or be reminded how many enemies are out there if they are stealthed, e.g. the Echoes of the Past. Not sure we should be able to hear them move, but the "Something lurks nearby," together with changes in my or other PC's flanked markers helped me to figure out where _exactly_ they were lurking. Again, I don't know that's what was intended, but it helped keep the last challenge from being a little more cumbersome.

Feedback and Knowledge Base