I suggest you ...

consider the party-forming dynamics in Conclave

Both of these suggestions are based on the fact that parties come and go in Conclave, but some of the rules seem to assume that you stay in the same party forever.

1. Distinctions go away if you change parties, making all the work you put into something seem completely pointless.

2. Loot is handed out randomly among party members, but because I'd like to (ideally) only play a quest once per character, and because I may change parties later (see the intro to this suggestion), I miss out on loot. This is less of a big deal than #1, but still a concern.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Stark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aaron Abenoja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That could turn the game into something like diablo or wow thought, when the players like us need the individual game play instead of party that is what we rely on. but to make it relied on a party makes people interact, As far as booting players as I've read a few other ideas made, or even voting to skip a players turn, I think that if you play alone then the options of purchasable "bots" to fill the shoes of possible companions to be available, that way you still get the loot for you, and you can custom bots in the process as temp (and I mean bots or ai ally being only available, even through purchase through the game, for so many battles before having to repurchase) characters that will be deleted. but if you have 2 or 8 vanguards a few trades could be made I guess, but that may be leading in the direction of players trying to create a Demi God then playing in parties. . so back to your first one, I agree that there should be something done about that when you leave parties

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, distinctions really need to apply on a per-character basis rather than to the party itself.

• Robert W Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree about the distinctions. What's the point of distinctions that vanish? I have yet to join a party that stays together (other than soloing).

Feedback and Knowledge Base