I suggest you ...

I would love an option for a "Real time" mode. Something you can put in the LFG menu that indicates that you want to sit there and play.

Real time, speed move mode.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aaron Abenoja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if there was a small icon like the o in this sentence, that when pressed enabled your character to go into a basic AI so you could leave the pc to feed yourself or feed your kids or feed the dog, or even patch a hole in your roof, that would be nice not leaving your teams to bleed to death if you have to get rid of the mormons parked outside your house knocking on a door even though the house looks empty for a 10 minutes to tell you that a robber . . you get the picture, I need to go CLICK the ai turns on CLICK Now im back your dreadful minions mwa ha ha

• Taurondir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is always the chance that someone might have an issue, like a PC playing up, or a dog that starts eating the couch and people need to run without saying "AFK", if the "Real Time" was a tick box that would untick after say 5 minutes inactivity, then it might make sense. Maybe I'm not understanding your idea correctly, so you might need to explain it more.

Feedback and Knowledge Base