I suggest you ...

Make it so the enemies stats appear with a mouse over and not a click. Keep getting the stat page when I am just trying to target them

Have two modes, mouseover to see stats, click to target.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vince Medlock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the reasons I like Conclave is the ability to play on touchscreens, and it makes sense that this would preclude mouseovers. However, Taurondir's idea of clicking the character to target and their info box on the top right to see stats is a good one.

• Taurondir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it not make more sense to have the "stats" only come up when the creature image is clicked in the top right hand side in the main mob panel? I always get the same box clicking either the creature tile or the creature info box up top, so unless there is cases where they do different things, it would seem more logical.

Also, any reason why the health points can't be show all the time in any panels? The health bar is great, but some weirdos like me like numbers better :) Maybe as an option? Choose bar or numbers.

• AdminNick (Manager, 10x10 Room) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because Conclave is meant to be as playable on touch screens as desktops, we avoid the use of mouseovers for critical information like stats. That said, we continue to look at ways to streamline targeting and improve access to stats.

Feedback and Knowledge Base