I suggest you ...

Stat Tracker/Achievements/Trophies

Something that I would love to see is a screen with a summary of our ongoing actions.

I would love to see a list of creatures vanquished, including their totals, how man times I've died, how many quests attempted, favorite special moves, etc.

This would also help me feel more attached to my characters.

It would be kind of cool as well to see a skull of each creature vanquished in a character specific shrine that we could choose to make public so that other players could visit and see the accomplishments we have made. I think this would help to foster a community.

I would also really enjoy another similar shrine of trophies--items we have claimed from quests, etc.

It would also be cool to have achievements. And I always think a cross between "stock" achievements (vanquished 50 foes), and more far-fetched achievements (your character failed a quest without managing to deal any damage), or an achievement named "I Miss You", you managed to miss with an attack 5 times in a row.

Essentially, ways to commemorate our actions, and ways that will help us grow more attached to our characters.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tori Kamal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - I think adding achievements or 'honours' like you have now beyond simply quests you've completed would be cool. Other ideas could range from things like "you completed a quest solo" to "you have reached level 5 with every archetype"

Feedback and Knowledge Base