I suggest you ...

Allow minor and major actions to be taken in either order

I would see something where you can reorganize the order of the Minor and Major Actions.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul Cuchna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aaron Abenoja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about simply keeping moving in the first action no matter what, I dont see why order would impact this so greatly, why not the ability to choose where you want to place the actions, that way you can plan and develop your individual set up, your tactics to fit the needs of either individual play or team play.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally a character would always get the opportunity to perform 2 Actions each Round. Minor Actions always being available but Major Actions only if a Major Action has yet to be used that Round. That's a pretty easy programming change, too, I'd think.

• nharkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re: Han's "this would allow you to attack, then move away, which wouldn't be so good for game play"... why? the foe can step to follow you and attack. d20 actions have been like this for years, and it works perfectly, but d20 also allows more movement more than just 1. offhand, the only place where this would be broken is the beacon's push attack.

• Han commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've realised that this would allow you to attack, then move away, which wouldn't be so good for game play.

• Zach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't played all the Archetypes, but to some extent, there's a natural feel to doing one, then the other. You assume a stance, you buff, you get into position, then you do your big thing. The way it is set up, it would make room for abilities where you move or push back or whatnot AFTER your attack to be quite powerful.

I WOULD really love it if they were called something else, Setup and Activity or whatnot. Minor and Major action just reads in my head as Move, Minor, Standard.

Feedback and Knowledge Base