I suggest you ...

magnification, text: phone vs. PC

On the phone, when you magnify the screen, the text magnifies with everything else, but on the PC, the text stays the same size.

What if a PC player finds the text to be too small?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SamCube commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm more about the idea to create a real APP for android and iOS. Just clean and easy to use. With notifications on the phone itself so you can stop receiving emails. It's quite a great game to make it portable, because people will play as soon as they have internet connection.

• AdminNick (Manager, 10x10 Room) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a release coming soon where we increase the size of some of our text. We could certainly consider giving users a control within the game for changing font size.

• muse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure when (if?) the Conclave team will get around to fixing the problem, but for now I'd suggest using apps or extensions.

Have you tried Control Freak? I haven't used it myself, but I heard that it works for magnifying text and other elements.There's also Stylebot and Stylish.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clarification: It happened with Chrome on a PC. The images magnify but the text does not. (Whether I magnify using mouse gestures or Ctrl + key, it doesn't matter, same issue.)

With FIrefox, the text and imaged magnify together, and this is also the case with my Android phone.

I am not the only one that found this issue, in fact, I only noticed it after one of my party members complained about it.

• muse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's a page about magnifying web pages if you use IE7 or Firefox.
    http://www.bltt.org/software/ie/magnification.htm
    I use Chrome, so all I do is hold down Ctrl while rolling the mouse wheel.

There are usually shortcuts and other things about changing text, image, and/or video sizes in your browser's Options menu. I hope this helped.

Feedback and Knowledge Base