Make sound notifications when it's your turn again

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jóhannes Stefánsson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  Nick responded  · 

By the end of this month (August), we will be running a Kickstarter, and one major feature it will fund is the addition of sound to the game: music, sound effects, and “your turn” alerts. We’ll have more details when the Kickstarter begins.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ruby Sinreich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another helpful notification (for me) would be to get the browser tab to flash when there's something new. I can't keep the window in front of me all the time, but I can keep it handy in the background that way.

• Tori Kamal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, that is way exciting!

I'll do my best to get the word out when it is up. Audio, this way Conclave cometh!

• Tori Kamal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will admit that I am biased as I am a sound designer, but I like this idea. I actually would love to see it taken a step further and have audio for most actions in the game. However, due to the nature of the game, I must confess that this would most likely be quite a ways down on the to-do list.

However, if you were ever thinking of selling/leasing your engine to pen and paper groups--this would be really awesome. (Yes, I know I just said pen and paper in a digital reference). But this would be seriously cool for pen and paper groups if they all had tablets.

Feedback and Knowledge Base