I suggest you ...

More storylines please, more quests

The storyline that currently exists is awesome and provides some ample game time, but more should be done in the way of quests and different story lines. Maybe extend the map a bit to the north or west? Just thoughts.

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MattMatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had an enjoyable time playing through the Legacy of the Dweller campaign. The quality of the writing immediately impressed and I kept playing because I was surprised to find this kind of quality in a free-to-play browser RPG. The world felt lived-in yet at the same time new elements of it were introduced without excess exposition, and the story moved along at a nice click. The artworks featured in the gallery were also an initial draw and were probably a big part of the reason why I tried this game out, but the writing was what kept me!

Also, the combat was surprisingly tactical. As a Beacon, I enjoyed running circles around my enemies with Dash and positioning myself to skewer two enemies at a time with Long Thrust. Having a reach weapon and using Pushing Blow combined with Dash proved to be a nigh-invincible strategy against most melee enemies--even groups--so the later battles did end up becoming a bit rinse-and-repeat, but I felt really cunning doing it nonetheless.

So my main suggestion is to encourage you to make another campaign! I would love to see where the story goes next and maybe get to know some of the recurring characters a little better. Thankyou for an enjoyable experience :D

• FilchaFilcha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have been checking back in for a very long time! New content is way overdue guys.

• ErikErik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is great that you are branching out to different platforms and all, but I'd done just about everything there is to do with this game in February, and checking back now in April, there is still no new content.

Feedback and Knowledge Base