I suggest you ...

Add more classes and races

If you add more races and more classes, then there will be more character combos and players will be able to make characters that are more balanced than is possible currently.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kenneth ConnorKenneth Connor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cleric Class = heavy healing and light melee, uses bludgeoning weapons

• FlabortFlabort commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some sort of super-agile class focused on being bait, AKA low damage, high health, but being able to dash around the map while the others pound on critters, would be cool. Some sort of class that gets lots of extra movement. Eventually it would also develop the ability to buff ally's speed, or heal them; or to slow down enemies.

• DerekAdminDerek (Manager, 10x10 Room) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd definitely like to support additional archetypes in the future. In the meantime, have you tried playing as a Beacon? It has the paladin-like qualities you describe, though its abilities are drawn from leadership rather than holy power.

• Tyler RichTyler Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love the option to either purchase or just play as a Reaver or a Paladin class

Reaver = sacrifices health to deal increased damage.
        paladin = deals slightly less damage and heals

Feedback and Knowledge Base