Conclave

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bug: It's possible to vote twice

Today, I was playing through all my Conclave turns, and my party came to a voting point. I clicked my vote, and it said it was voting, so after a second I clicked back to the party selection screen (without waiting for my vote to register). At that point I noticed that it still showed "Ready" for that party, so I thought, "Oh, my vote must have not gone through." I clicked back into it, and it said there was one vote for the option I'd picked. I clicked the option again, and it now registers two votes for that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Success/Failure Indicator

The rogue's Feint skill has no visual or text indicator that it is successful or not. There should be an indicator for all attacks and abilities in some fashion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hide the right arrow on the action selection if there are no more actions to view

Currently the right arrow is always visible, even if there are no more actions to view. This arrow should not appear unless there are extra actions not shown. This would help the player determine whether or not there are more actions available for them to take

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow people to unchoose a quest immediately after choosing it

Sometimes I've chosen a quest, then immediately realized that others were suggesting a different one in the chat box. And there's no way to go back! Seems like an easy enough fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For this and a couple of other reasons, we plan to make quest selection something that party members must confirm before it’s locked in. In the meantime, there’s no penalty to abandoning your quest and picking a different one aside from the extra clicking.

5. Check that Taunt is messaging correctly

Just used Taunt and the only feedback was "Tholo uses Taunt" no success or fail verbiage, no condition was imposed so I assume it failed, but it would be nice to see that.

(Was attacking an undying lumyn, would totally understand if they are immune to fear)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clear a pending invite after accepting it

Using Chrome on OSX, I followed the invite link and created a new character to join a party. For some reason, that didn't clear the pending invite link at the top of the screen...I had to Ignore it for it to go away.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Visual suggestions

A way to point to certain blocks to suggest actions or direction to allies. No action effect but a visual aid to others.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Puzzle elements?

So far I have seen some location squares based mechanics (fire, collapsed ceiling, magic zone giving mobs bonuses) is there map elements that act that way for players, like for example, players needing to stand in certain spots to activate a door, or players being trapped in one spot, or similar things?

A lot of players I've met for example, always stay the hell away from statues, as they think getting in range of one will make them attack :) We had one thief that used to blindfold every statues he came across.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. personal messages

the chat between party members is nice, but i'd like to be able to send messages to the accounts of people on my friends list. an inclusion of some social networking features would be a great addition to a website that i check daily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not block the display menu when there's a pending invite

I'm using Chrome on OSX. I had a pending invite, and it seemed to be blocking the display dropdown. After ignoring the invite, the display dropdown came back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. RSS Feed

Would be kind of nice to have an RSS feed of your campaigns. Maybe even link it to a a twitter feed.. (though that seems a bit over kill), but something I could follow. Have some detail of my battles etc i could subscribe to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You should be able to choose what power you renew.

With powers like Nix Audacity and Forgeborn Fireheart, you should be able to pick which power you renew.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let me delete our account

I can't find anywhere to terminate my account

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Level up new party members

When a new party member joins a party, either the party members have to go back and re-play a bunch of low-level quests, or different party members will be at radically different levels and have different chances of surviving future encounters. Some way to automatically match the level of the new party member to the level of the existing party would be great, allowing them to continue on right away. An interface for reading up on the quests the party has previously done, in order to get up to speed on the story. There might need to be a way…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Weapon shop scrolling glitch

I scroll the shop's weapons and find an item of equipment I like. To afford it, I need to unequip something else. If the items are of the same type, I just equip the new item, and it replaces the old item. If the items are of a different type, I first unequip the item I want to get rid of. When I do that, the shop's weapons list jumps to the top, and I have to scroll down again and find the thing I wanted. Better if the scroll position were retained.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show available parties during character creation

It's tedious to create, say, a Runecaster, and then click on the button to find a party only to discover that the only party looking for players already consists of three Runecasters. It would be nice to have the parties looking for players be available as a sidebar or a window that you could open during character creation, so that you could create (and hopefully reserve the slot for to prevent it from being filled while you finish up your character) the character a party needs. This would also be a bonus when creating your character from an invite --…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. chat scrollbar: smaller "thumb"?

It would make it slightly easier to scroll back and read earlier stuff. Okay, probably not high priority.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When making a new Party Listing, make timezones broadly grouped to attract more players

When making a new Party Listing, the choices for timezone are:
    'Any' or
    one of 23 other specific timezones.

I would like to find players in my APPROXIMATE time zone. I could be waiting forever to find 3-4 people from the UK who who wish to join!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hide in shadow + recover

Solo beta with Trow Rogue, hide in shadows + recover is cheese. Hide in shadows needs a duration limit (5 turns?)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Conclave

Feedback and Knowledge Base